Saturday, October 15, 2011

The End of the Boring and the Start of the FUN!

Well, tonight is my last night of work at the good ol' Beech Mountain Club. The Club is closing for the season, which means it's only a matter of weeks before Beech Mountain Resort opens and I'm once again snowboarding every day! :D

I'm SO excited. I'm getting the new board I want (Smokin' Vixen) and hopefully going to look at a new car next weekend. It's an '08 Subaru Impreza WRX. It's so pretty... and practical. The 4Runner just eats up too much gas. Subaru's were made for me. I just hope they don't sell the car before I can get to it.

It's gonna be an epic winter, and I'm freakin' PUMPED!

Bring on the snow!

Oh, and I'm getting my snowflake tat in a couple weeks! Yay!

Happy Shredding
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment