Sunday, March 27, 2016

Almost 6 months later...

Happy Easter all you awesome peeps!

Once again, I've failed the probably two people that read my blog. It's been WAY too long since my last post.

The winter was fun, but the lack of snow made it not as fun as it could be. Overall it was a pretty good season. I got more involved with the Books2Boards program and met some really awesome kids. Eaglecrest Ski Area closed early again, and thankfully they needed extra help on the bima for my summer job so I was able to start early there.

I'm super pumped for the summer since I'll be a captain this season. It will certainly be a learning experience and I'm stoked to get out on the water with my spirit animal!

I've been busy making jewelry for my Esty shop. I even bought a domain and some business cards! Woah. Things there are going great. I got asked to make a bunch of earrings for a new gift box subscription company specializing in Alaskan made items. I'll post more on that as things progress.
Now, all you gotta do is type in www.peacelovesnowflakes.com and it takes you right to my Etsy store!

This one is gonna be short and sweet. Gotta get ready for some Easter dinner yumminess in a few!

Until next time, namaste friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment