Monday, June 25, 2012

Alaska, Land of the Midnight Sun

I have decided to move to Alaska! Juneau to be exact. It's always been a dream of mine to make my way to the great Northwest and see the beautiful Alaskan mountains. Oh, and to ride some amazing fresh pow as well! :) Dustin and I have decided to finally do it. We are in the process of selling off stuff we don't need so we can pack the Subie to the max and hit the road in September. If everything goes as planned, we will be working for the Eaglecrest Ski Area's Snowsports School during the winter and will look for summer work (which is plentiful since it's a major port for cruise ships). 

I'm STOKED!

I will miss my friends and family, but I NEED this to happen. I want to see as much of the world as I can while it's still in one piece. 

If anyone has any travel advice on driving cross-country, or has lived or been to Juneau, please share! Any advice will be helpful and greatly appreciated!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment