Sunday, December 19, 2010

Couch Crap.

It's World Snowboard Day! :) But where am I? Sitting on my couch chugging cough syrup and eating Halls. How lame. I always get one good cold/cough spell a year, and it's happening now. I guess it's good it's early in the season, but it sucks because I planned on tearing up the slopes today to celebrate this awesome snowboard celebration day! It's a perfect day... sunshine, terrain park is finally up, blue skies.

Trust me, if I was physically capable of going out to ride today, I would totally be out there. My throat hurts so bad that I can't even go outside for more than 5 minutes without feeling like someone is stabbing me in my throat. Today is my get better day. Gonna relax and take it easy and hopefully knock this crap outta me so I can get back out on the slopes, and get back to work!

Hope everyone else is out there shredding and enjoying the snow! Shred some for me! :)

Happy Shredding
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment