Monday, April 4, 2011

Back lips & Fronts

Yesterday was the best spring park shred day yet. We had a whole crew come up and shred. Friends, beer, music, snow, and good times! We all were having so much fun we really didn't get much video and pictures till the end of the day. I only busted out my camera for a few shots. Our friend Kenny has his GoPro and I got a few vids from that.

All in all, it was a great progression day. I learned to back lip a flat box. It was a small flat box, and I felt like I would've been able to make it smoother and a cleaner landing if I had more box to work with, but it was super fun and exciting anyways! Got some frontboard practice in and a few good 180s off of some rails.

I also have the most awkward looking farmers tan ever. I even put spf50 on! WTF. My arms and face are friiiiiied. Totally worth it though. :)

Here's a short vid from the past couple days.



No comments:

Post a Comment