Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kitty Love...


A couple weeks ago we got a new kitten. She's actually Winter's (half) sister, so we named her Spring. Not necessarily because we wanted a seasonal name, but because this lil girl has some major UPS!  She can jump and leap further than any kitty I've seen... in person or on video! 

At first they didn't get along. At all. Winter wanted to kill her, literally. Winter was pissed at me, REALLY pissed. This was the first time she actually tried to bite and scratch me. I don't blame her though, I did bring a permanent stranger home. She felt threatened and disowned. I didn't expect them to be best friends right off the bat. I knew they would need time to get used to each other, and within 3-4 days and lots of hissing, growling and fighting, they were sleeping together, licking each other, being true sisters. 

This is them at first...

and that's not play fighting...

This is them now...

cuddle buddies...


sleepy girls...

Spring wasn't too happy about clothing.







No comments:

Post a Comment