Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adventures of Alaska Vol. 1

I'm sure most of you have seen the photos and videos that are in this lil video I made today, but I'm posting it up on here anyways! I made this video to burn to DVD and send to my grandparents and other family members who do not use the internet so they can see some of the amazing adventures I've experienced so far in Alaska.

This video only touches the amount of photos/videos I have on my computer, but I don't want to bore them with a multi-day long session in front of the tv :) Everything on here can be found on my facebook page or somewhere in this blog.

This is also my first video using Final Cut Pro X, a new video editing program I'm using. It's much, much better than iMovie, which was what I always used before. I'm still a video making newb, so don't be too much of a critic please :) 

Also note that all photos/videos were taken by myself or Dustin, except the first three aurora photos which were taken by Frank Pierce, and a few of the Sheep Mountain heli trip photos were taken by Bill Glude.

Be sure to view it in HD, it's much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment