Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowboarding is Love

So the past few days have been really good riding.

Snow conditions have been ok, just wish we had the top of the mountain open. I finally dialed in my heelside 180s today. I feel super confident doing 180s off both my heel edge and toe edge now. Time to work on the 360s :)

I LOVE my new Burton Feelgood. Super poppy and very easy to ollie.
Both my boards rock :)

For some reason I feel really good about this season. It's hopefully gonna be a great progression year for me.

We are supposed to have a flat box out Friday, so I'm excited about that. At least it's SOMETHING to play around on until we get the park set up.

The end of last season I learned how to spin a little on boxes, so I'm stoked to give that a try again.

I've once again realized just how much I love snowboarding. Even if I have to live off of ramen and be broke most of the time, it's totally worth it. Snowboarding is so much more than a sport, it's a lifestyle... a lifestyle that I've fallen in love with!

Happy Shredding!

No comments:

Post a Comment