Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Review: Burton Feelgood 149



So this is what I will be riding quite a bit this season - 2009 Burton Feelgood. It's paired with 2009 Burton Escapades.

I've gotten a few days of riding in on it, so I figured I might as well do a review on this board!


Weight: This board is definitely one of the lightest boards I've ridden. Light swing weight makes spinning a breeze!

Edge hold: I've ridden this board on hard packed snow, light pow, and slush, and I have to say that it holds an edge extremely well on almost any snow condition. Carving on this board is SO fun!

Pop: Doing an ollie with this board is as easy as cake. Definitely good for jumps.

Flex: Not as soft as my Blender, but not stiff either. This board has a medium flex, making it very stable at high speeds but yet pressable at the same time.

I love the graphics and it's an all round awesome board. I would not recommend this board for beginners, but it's perfect for intermediate to advanced riders who want to progress their skills and have a board that will keep up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment