Monday, August 30, 2010

P90X is kicking my butt!

So I decided to finally get off my ass and do something to get in shape for snowboarding. My wonderful idea is to do p90x, since it makes sense that it's almost exactly 3 months till the resort opens, and p90x is 90 days of ass-bustin exercise. I'm currently on day 2 and I'm so amazed at how hardcore it really is! Plyometrics was the workout today, and let me tell you, it's a muscle burner! I nearly passed out and I wasn't doing the exercises nearly as hardcore as the instructors were.

I know I can stick with it though. When I'm determined to accomplish something, it gets accomplished! Gonna be rockin' the slopes even harder this year for sure!

If anyone out there has actually completed the whole 90 days, and done it the right way, please leave a comment and let me know if it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment