Friday, June 17, 2011

Update.

I'm long overdue for an update. Alot has been going on the past few weeks and I haven't had much free time.

For starters, about 3 weeks ago my dad finally got the call and he had a double lung transplant. Everything went well for the most part and now he is recovering extremely well. It's a long road ahead though, recovering from an operation that serious take a good 6 months before normal activities can happen. I got to go to Nashville to see him for a couple days, and I plan on taking another trip to visit him very soon!

Work has gotten much busier, finally! Between catching rays at the pool before work, and trying to get back in the routine of playing tennis a few times a week, AND doing my P90X workout every day, I haven't had much time for anything else!

I need snow soon. A snowflex trip is definitely in the planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment