Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday & Stuff

So my birthday was Saturday. I had to work on my birthday, which wasn't all that bad because my boyfriend had to work too, plus I made some money, and I couldn't go home to visit the fam till Monday, so it worked out. He treated me to a very sweet sunrise breakfast on the deck... what a sweet surprise!

The trip home was fun. I got to see my lil sis' 1st grade awards, found out that my dad is now #1 on the transplant list (hopefully that will happen soon so he can get it over with and get outside doing the things he loves again!), and I got to spend some quality time with my family and some friends.

Now I'm back on my mountain and plan on having a relaxing night with my man.

Hopefully no tornado will come sweep us away tonight... this severe weather is INSANE! Mother nature is seriously pissed at the human race. All the tornadoes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, and earthquakes that have happened in the past 10 years have GOT to be some sort of sign. That shit is just not normal.

Anyways...

Happy Shredding!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment