Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Boots, Boards, and Karma

I got new boots! They are last years model Burton Mints.



I find that staying a year behind on buying new gear really saves some money, and tech really doesn't change that much in just a year.

I do need a new board. My old faithful Burton Blender is on her last leg. My top 3 picks for new boards are the 2012 Smokin' Vixen, 2011 Burton Blender, and the 2011 Niche Minx.

Maybe if I put enough positive thought into getting a new board, karma will be on my side and the cosmos will make it happen!

I'm a firm believer in the 'Law of Attraction' and know that it does work! The positive energy and thoughts that you put out into the world will be returned to you in one way or another, usually with what you want! That's why I try to stay away from anything negative or anything that will make me sad, mad, or angry that would cause me to send out negative vibes. Ever woke up in a bad mood? The rest of the day seems to go bad as well. Nothing goes right, and little things that do go wrong pisses you off when it normally wouldn't. That's the Law of Attraction in action. So if you wake up in a bad mood, change it immediately! Think happy thoughts, do something that makes you happy before the negativity takes over for the day!

Now how this post about getting my new boots in the mail turned into a philosophical view on positive energy and good vibes is beyond me! Haha.

Hope everyone has a great, negative-vibe-free day!




No comments:

Post a Comment