Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spring Shred 2011

It's been a few weeks since my last post. I miss my daddy so much. He was the one I turned to when I needed advice about anything. It feels so strange when I go home... the house is just not the same without him there. But I know he's in a better place, and he'll be looking out for me for the rest of my life.

On a lighter note, I ordered snowboard boots today!! :)
So pumped. Even though I can't wear them for another 3 months
I'll be happy to wear them around the condo and pretend I'm shreddin'!
I got last years model of the Burton Mint boot. I have the same boot, but the '08 model. They are super comfy and have the perfect softness and flex.

Speaking of shredding... I can't WAIT till the first snowfall. There will DEFINITELY be a party to celebrate the first snowflake of the season. It's been wayyy to long since I've been on my board.

So... 4 months after my last shred, I've finally put some of our spring park footage together into a lil edit for everyone to enjoy. I'm still very VERY new to video editing, so please don't be too harsh lol. Hope you enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment