Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Review: Burton Mint


These boots have gotten me through most of the season. I got them in December as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, and well, these are the best boots I've ever had. I was skeptical at first... I was used to the Boa system that was on my old boots - Vans Encore.

I like my boots SUPER tight, and the first week of wearing these had me worried because I couldn't get them anywhere near as tight as my Vans. Well, after that first week I got them good and broken in, and now they are AWESOME. I've worn them at least 80 days on the snow, more than that counting days at work, and put them through hell and they still look brand new. My feet stay dry, they are comfy, not too soft or too stiff, and have awesome grips on the bottom for those icy hikes.

Here are a few features:

  • Snowboarding's Best Selling Women's Boots - 5 Years Running
  • True Fit Design
  • EVA Cushioning
  • Grip Fit Backstay
  • Imprint 1 Liner
  • Molded EVA Footbed
  • Rubber Ice Spikes
  • Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
  • Speed Zone Express Lacing System

I definitely recommend these boots for any level rider! The quality and the price can't be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment