Friday, October 1, 2010

snowflexxxxx

So tomorrow will be an exciting day for sure! We are leaving here around 8AM to make the 4+ hour drive to Lynchburg, VA to the Liberty Snowflex Centre. Tomorrow is the most important day... we'll be meeting with some very important people in the snowflex industry to hopefully bring something extremely f'n awesome to the Boone/Banner Elk area. Something like this has been a dream for as long as I've known what a snowboard was... and thanks to fate for meeting a new friend and possibly making it a reality! Keep you fingers crossed! Also, the Fall Jam is tomorrow night. It is a rail jam fundraiser for the Liberty University Freestyle Team and the USASA. Should be pretty exciting to watch!

Sunday and Monday we'll be riding all day! :) It will be the first time I've been on a board since April. Gosh I can't wait! I even had a snowflex dream a couple nights ago! haha. Weird but it felt so real! I'm just happy to be able to get on my board again. A lot of people don't realize that snowboarding is a lifestyle, not just a sport. I live it and breathe it. I want to enjoy snowboarding as much as possible while I'm young and physically able. Afterall, isn't the main purpose in life to enjoy every second of it?!

There will be plenty of pics and videos when I get back, so keep watching for an update!


No comments:

Post a Comment