Thursday, October 28, 2010

F'it.

I know I said I'd update after the Forum F'it premiere… but after consuming lots of alcohol that night, I was under the weather for a couple days. I'm never mixing beer and liquor again.


Anyways, I was super surprised when I won a copy of the video in the raffle! It was the first thing I'd ever won in my life! Oddly enough, I won something in the Betty Rides Twitter contest a couple days ago… supposedly they are sending me something in the mail. Hope my luck with winning stuff continues. Gonna enter every contest I can find!


Back on topic, the Forum video was awesome. There were several parts where I was laughing my ass off… Stevie Bell as a body builder… priceless. haha! The riding was solid… very creative. The editing was cool, and they threw in some comedy. That video gets an A+ in my book!


The afterparty… well, I don't remember much of the afterparty. I remember seeing Cameron Pierce at the bar, and him and my boyfriend discussing camber, and CP saying he doesn't like reverse camber… WHAT?! Who doesn't like reverse camber?! Apparently after drinking lots of Yuengling and throwing in a variety of liquor shots here and there, I was done. All in all, it was a super fun night. Hope something like that happens again in the high country.



Our internet is out… again. So I have to walk down to the clubhouse to do anything online, so until that problem is solved, the updates will be sparingly. Since the Club closed for the season I'm now jobless till the resort opens, so there will be lots of 'praying for snow' posts I'm sure. haha. I sure hope this winter is another good one like last season!!


Happy Shredding for those of you who can get on the snow this early in the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment