Sunday, July 29, 2012

Master Cleanse Day 6

I'm on the downward path now that I've surpassed day 5. Today, day 6, has been exceptionally well. No hunger, no cravings, and I've felt AMAZING! I might just do this an extra day or two if I can. The book said day 7, which is tomorrow, is the hardest. I'm prepared for the worst. I'm off, so I won't be around food which will hopefully be a good thing. The salt water flush in the mornings have been getting easier every day. Today I chugged almost the full 32oz. in one setting. I was thorougly impressed with myself on that one. :)

I've been adding lime juice in with the lemon juice to give the lemonade a little extra kick. It's good to change the taste a bit every once in a while. 5 straight days of drinking nothing but the lemonage will take it's toll on you. Maybe that's why yesterday was so hard. Today, I've actually looked forward to every drink because it tastes so good. Lime is the only other thing you can substitute, but it's recommended you stick to the fresh squeezed lemon juice the majority of the cleanse.

Happy Cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment