Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Finally Official! :)

Yesterday was the AASI (American Association of Snowboard Instructors) Level 1 snowboard certification exam at Eaglecrest. I passed with flying colors and now I'm FINALLY certified! I've been wanting this ever since I first started teaching 6 years ago but never really had my funds coinciding with the opportunity to take it.

I knew there would be an exam at Eaglecrest this season when we decided to move to the great white north, so I made a promise to myself that I would finally DO IT! Here at Eaglecrest, clinics and exams are much more plentiful than at Beech, so there was no reason for me not to take it. All the clinics and studying paid off, and now I have this nice shiny pin to show for it...


I'm considering going for my Level 2 next season, but I want to make sure I'm fully prepared going into it so there's no chance for failure.

Thank you Eaglecrest for the great training, clinics, and overall perfect environment to succeed, and thank you to all those who have supported me along the way. Only 2 more pins to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment