Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My new obsession...

...is True Blood! Why didn't I start watching that show earlier?! I've been watching from the beginning and now I love it.

Monday night we went up to the gazebo at Beech and watched some more fireworks. All I have to say is... a.ma.zing. Probably the best time yet up there. It had rained earlier in the day, and the clouds where low in the valleys, so the fireworks were going off right above the cloud line. Good for us, but bad for the people below who could see nothing but bright flashes above the clouds! ha.

And I also have a plant obsession. I bought 2 palms, one for outside and one for inside, and a cute lil tropical plant that I have no clue what it is. I love 'em! As long as I don't kill them! I don't have a very green thumb, although I do try!

No comments:

Post a Comment