Friday, December 7, 2012

Lazy Friday Ramblings

Figured I would do a small update since I haven't posted in a few days.

Nothing too exciting has happened since Tuesday. It's snowed. And snowed. And snowed :)

And more snow in the forecast!

Unfortunately, only the Porcupine lift will be open again this weekend. Since Eaglecrest is reliant on 100% natural snow on the majority of the mountain, including the upper mountain, the light fluffy powder we've received so far isn't packing down and filling in as hoped. 

I never thought I would be picky in what TYPE of snow I was doing the snow dance for, but now we need some of that heavy, wet snow instead of the light fluffy stuff. 

I have faith in mother nature though, and I know she's not gonna let me down! Anyways, back to work this weekend and hopefully I can get a few more lessons on the paycheck. 

This latest earthquake in Japan (positive vibes to those victims) has got a lot of people thinking... the 21st is near. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but I do feel like something significant is going to happen on or around that day. Unlike what most people think, I do not believe that it will literally be the 'end of the world', but an awakening, or enlightenment of humanity. The way things are going, humanity definitely needs some sort of help. This world needs to realize that we are all ONE. We need to treat the earth with respect, stop all this nonsense fighting among countries and ourselves, and realize that we are all connected in this amazing universe. 

I'm not going to get into it here, but if you really read the facts and myths behind the Mayan 2012 event, you will realize that it's not a 'doomsday' prediction, but the end of an era. On the 21st, when all the lovely planets are in line with the sun, and our galaxy is in line with the rest of the universe, we will leave this 'bronze' era we are in and go into a 'golden' era. Apparently great things happen during golden eras... the Egyptians built the pyramids, Atlantis was in it's prime, and the world as a whole is awakened and enlightened. With the technology we have now, it's hard telling what great minds might accomplish if greed and money hungry companies aren't in the picture.

Or, we could wake up the world exploding into a fiery ball of molten rock. Who knows?! 

Whatever happens, happens.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, snow-filled weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment