Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Why I Love Snow.

Today was another great day of teaching and riding. This morning I had an awesome lesson. It makes me feel so good to get people who have never snowboarded in their life to have so much fun and success on the snow. For the majority of people, learning to snowboard isn't easy. It takes a LOT of time, patience, and commitment to really get the basics down. So to those of you who have never given the truly amazing sport of snowboarding a chance, I beg you to give it a try! To me, snowboarding is much more than just a sport. It is a way of life... spiritual in a sense. The feeling of being on top of a mountain, snow beneath me, the heavens above me, and the beauty of nature all around me is more than words can describe. It really makes you appreciate this wonderful planet we can call home. 

Anyways, enough of my snow love rambling. Here are a few shots from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment