Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Gorgeous Evening



As you all know, I love mountains, snow, nature, and everything else having to do with anything outdoors. Since moving to Alaska, I've seen some amazing, I mean freaking AMAZING scenery. Yesterday evening, I finally broke down and bought a good camera since I was sick and tired of all the crappy quality photos I was posting. I love my GoPro, and it's awesome quality for action shots, but with zero zoom, it's hard to really capture the mountains and landscape as well as I'd like. My iPhone takes decent photos as well, but as soon as you start to zoom, it looses quality fast. The camera I finally decided on is the Canon Powershot sx260hs. It's got 20x zoom, 12.1 megapixels, and a ton of settings and features that I'm still learning how to use. There's a self-portrait setting so all you have to do to take the photo is wink at the camera. It works, I tried it. Pretty cool in my opinion. It also has GPS, full HD video, and a dozen other cool features that I have yet to 'discover'. 

Anyways, here are a few pics from this evening.












No comments:

Post a Comment