Thursday, September 6, 2012

T-6 Days...

Well, we've decided that it would be smart to leave a few days earlier than we had originally planned, because driving 3,000 miles will definitely not be easy or smooth. You never know what might happen on the road... a flat tire could easily set us back a day, and if we miss that ferry, we are screwed for two weeks until the next one ships out. So now we are leaving around 3AM on Wednesday... in 6 days. Needless to say, I have a CRAP TON of stuff to get done. Thankfully I'm off work the next 3 days, and only have one more day of work before I'm done at the club. Sunday is my last day there and it will certainly be bittersweet. I will miss my club family a megaton but I'm so excited to get on the road and get to Juneau! 


I can't wait to be HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment