Sunday, September 30, 2012

Eaglecrest Hike

Since today is Sunday and all the realtor offices were closed, we decided to get out and do something fun because the sun was shining and it was NOT raining! We slept in, got a late lunch and then hiked a ways up Eaglecrest. I went for a run this afternoon, and because it was the first time I've really worked out at all in about a month, my legs were jello about halfway up. Dustin gave me hell for a while for not making it to the top **edit: STILL giving me hell ;), but we plan on hiking it again in the next few days. That terrain is ridiculous, in a good way! I can't wait to strap in at the top of that ridge for the first time. 

Anyways, here are a few pics from our hike. I posted all of them under my Juneau album on Facebook if you want to see the rest. 








No comments:

Post a Comment