Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Eaglecrest Pre-season Round 2!

So today the snow was falling fast so we decided to take a drive up to Eaglecrest and get some hike-n-ride action in. Dustin is recovering from a cold spell so he took it easy as I hiked about halfway up. The snow was amazing... wet and heavy, but still super fun! 

Word on the street is that it was waist deep up at the top. By the time I stopped, it was easily knee deep, and I never saw the first rock on the way down either.  I did take my ol' Burton Blender just in case a rock popped up somewhere. Next time, the Smokin' is making an appearance. I definitely should've waxed the Blender before I went though, she hasn't been waxed since last spring, and I could definitely tell! 

Anyways, here's a short lil video from today... Unfortunately, I thought I turned my GoPro on right off the bat, but apparently I didn't, because by the time I realized it wasn't on I was already almost to the bottom... so here's what you get! 


And of course, some photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment