Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanks, Technology

So I am in the process of making my grandparents a video/picture cd of all my photos from the road trip and from what we've experienced in AK so far. A lot of my photos that I blogged on here I didn't save on my computer because I trusted that they would forever be on this blog. Well, that's what I get for trusting technology. I went back earlier to get those photos and they were gone. All of them, gone. Thanks Blogspot, Google, or whatever else is responsible for deleting all my photos. To all of my friends that got to see my road trip posts, thank you for looking! To all those that didn't see them, the words are there, but don't expect any pictures. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. They truly are, and now all my photos are gone :( Words cannot describe how pissed I am right now. I don't know what 'happened' to them, but now I can't share those memories with anyone else in picture form. 

Fortunately, there are a few that I salvaged from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Thanks, technology. You can kiss my ass. 

// rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment