Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nov. 4th

The thing I'm thankful for today, is my AMAZING friends! I have some of the best friends in the world, and even though I'm 3,000 miles away from them, they still make me smile. A good friend is hard to come by these days. It seems like nearly everyone will stab you in the back over the smallest things. To find someone, much less several people, that is a quality friend is a blessing. My philosophy has always been quality, not quantity, and that goes for everything in life. To my true friends out there,  you know who you are, and I THANK you for being awesome! 

*********************************

Now, onto something else :)

As we all hopefully know by now, the time changed this morning and we fell back an hour. I got to sleep in an extra hour, but now it gets dark even earlier! Boo! When we left the ice rink from our skate clinic (which was super fun and informative by the way) we were surprised to see it getting dark - at 4pm! I know that's just part of living in Alaska, and I know we'll get used to it, but it's still a weird feeling to see it getting dark so early. As long as it's snowing though, I don't care. I'll snowboard with a flashlight if I have to! :)

Sorry for no ice skating photos. I forgot my GoPro at home and I was too paranoid to take my new camera out on the ice. If I would've taken it out there, I would've surely smashed it to pieces. Maybe next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment