Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Too Hard

This flick dropped about a week ago, and if you haven't already seen it, here it is! 


My take on the movie? 

The riding was great and overall I loved it. The only thing I thought was a little over the top was the editing. With it being Danyale Patterson's first film, I guess that's ok. Everyone gets a little excited with the editing when they have their first big film released I suppose. I'm not really one to judge since I pretty much suck at all the fancy editing. The dangling bloody tampon was definitely a bit too much, even from a girls perspective. I can't imagine what guys think of that little part. It does feature some of my favorite riders, so it's a video that I will definitely watch over and over again!  

Did you love it? Hate it? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment