Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank You, Snow!

On this 3rd day of thankfulness, I want to share how thankful I am for SNOW! Yes, snow! If it wasn't for snow, I would've never discovered my love for snowboarding, which lead me to getting a job instructing at Beech, which lead me to meet Dustin, which has now lead me to Alaska! I have a lot to thank snow for, and every time I see snowflakes falling from the sky, it makes me so damn happy! Snow is so beautiful, so pure. Without snow, who knows where I would be in life. I'm glad I grew up somewhere that I could play in the snow often during the winter (although Tennessee winters are getting pretty snowless). Even when I got hooked on snowboarding, Beech Mountain was only a couple hours drive from my hometown of Rogersville, and I would make that drive every chance I got. My love for snow has taught me to open my eyes and my mind a bit wider and see this beautiful planet in so many different ways. I owe my whole world to snow, and for that, I am thankful! I love you, snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment