Thursday, November 1, 2012

What Are You Thankful For?

Yes, along with many others, I'm jumping on the bandwagon since it's November and posting one thing I'm thankful for every day. If you're a living, breathing human being, you have a lot of things to be thankful for. I have so so SO many things to be thankful for!

Day 1:

I am thankful for having such an amazing, loving boyfriend who's been there for me through the good and the bad for the nearly 5 years that he's been in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing soul, but I sure am thankful! Having someone that shares the same passions that I have is such a blessing, and if it wasn't for his support, I wouldn't be living this Alaskan dream! He'll probably kill me for talking about him on here, but that's what he gets for being so awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment