Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's Your Life...

Well, I'm already slipping up on my daily 'thankfulness' posts, so I'm combining yesterdays and todays. Yesterday, I want to thank the internet for allowing me to access so much information that has given me a better quality of life. Thanks to wonderful online websites, I am able to research natural cures for everyday ailments, instead of running to the doctor or heading to the pharmacy to by some chemically filled 'medicine' that only causes a ton of side effects. I am more aware of my surroundings and how the world really works. Because of that, I am thankful for having such an open mind. I make my own decisions based on fact, not just because it's what 'everyone else is doing'.  Thank you internet for giving me an open mind, which allows me to live how I want to live, not how people tell me I should live.

No comments:

Post a Comment